Friday 2 October 2009

What to do for Halloween?

Last year I went on a London ghost tour, but this year I want to do something different, my boyfriends not interested in Halloween one bit, he'd rather turn all the lights off and pretend nobody's home, so the trick and treaters avoid knocking.

I was thinking of having a fire-pit party but then I thought that would be better for Bonfire night and then I thought maybe combine the both. I spoke to my friend who I went on the tour with last year and she thinks I ought to do the party. However I have no idea what the weather is going to be at the moment it's still sunny, bit chilly in the mornings but by the end of the month who knows.

I'm going to have chat with some of my other mates and see what we all come up with; I'll let you know soon.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger