Sunday 12 July 2009

Dad's Birthday

Very excited about my Dad's Birthday and I found a great present for him, he loves to write, (which is probably where I get it from) and I was watching the Gadget Show the other day or it could been a few weeks ago, (so much going on) well, I found this gadget called Digiscribe. You write the old fashioned way on a piece of paper with the Digiscribe attached and although I'm not sure how it does it, but it records what you write and you plug it into the computer after and it transfers all the handwriting into text, great or what!

Dad is going to love it, even when he writes his little letters to newspapers complaining about local developments or too many cyclists on the pathways, he can use this. I hope it lives up to my expectations; otherwise it'll be another gadget in the top drawer of Dad's desk.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger