Monday 10 August 2009

My Holiday

First holiday with my boyfriend and we went to Monmouth in Wales. It was lovely there and we could take Tilly too. We stayed in a little cottage on a farm and the views were wonderful, we visited so many places, such as Raglan Castle. But we like our activities, and so we went there because we could go caving and canoeing. Above all else, we had booked another hot air balloon flight with the same company my boyfriend had used before, but we went for an exclusive one this time, well we were on holiday, spending our hard earned cash.

The great thing was because we hired it exclusively; it was just the pilot and us. I left Tilly at the cottage, not that she wouldn't of loved it, but the last thing I wanted was for her to wonder what was on the other side of the basket. Honestly, there is nothing like it, if I could afford it I would get a hot air balloon and travel to work in it, that's how much I love it.

However, enough about balloon talk, I would recommend Monmouth, it's a lovely place to go, Tilly loved it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger