Friday 4 September 2009

Bank Holiday Disaster

Oh dear, my bank holiday didn't go as planned, we were going to watch my sister at one of her horse trials, (can't believe she's still doing it, I take it back, it's not a phase) and I end up getting swine flu, what are the chances.  I thought it was at its lowest point during summer months, well anyway, I got it.

So, I was cooped up indoors, thankfully Tilly kept me company, but she had to make do with going out in the garden to do her business, I was in no fit state to walk her, much to her disappointment.  I must admit I thought it was going to last longer than it did, but within five days I was feeling pretty much back to normal.

As a thank you to Tilly for being such a good little dog, I bought her a squeaky toy to make up for lack of freedom last week, it's amazing how quickly she forgets when she's trying to destroy a rubber newspaper.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger