Tuesday 3 March 2009

Makeover Time

Ever had one of those days where you look in the mirror and think, 'whose that?’ Well, it happened to me, I needed a makeover.

The lucky thing was I was given a gift voucher for a makeover by parents, (they had obviously noticed my deterioration) at Christmas. Thankfully it was still valid, so I grabbed the opportunity and booked with the London studio that was going to make me into a diva.

The day arrived and I must admit I did feel slightly nervous, as I was going by myself, only because I wanted to surprise everyone with my new look. I need not of worried; I was treated like a princess from the moment I walked in. I chatted with the makeover team and we discussed what they were going to do and if I was happy with it.

Then it struck me, I was going to be in a photo shoot, as I'm normally camera shy, I did feel a little uneasy, however, any fear I had was allayed as they were fantastic, I was made to feel very comfortable and the makeover was fabulous I never knew I could look like that. Plus, I now know some beauty tricks and I also know what colours suit me. I can look good whenever I want to now.

The photo's were great, I did not realise it was me at first, but they do an amazing job, I opted to buy more photo's as I was so chuffed, well I had developed a little vainness, but hey, it's all about the confidence.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger