Tuesday 24 March 2009

Mothers Day

I thought I'd do something different for my mum this year, on previous Mother's days, I've always opted for safe choice of plants for the garden or flowers, but this year I wanted to do something different.

My sister and I hatched up a plan; it wasn't a grand plan, but a plan none the less. I must admit we were both suffering from a lack of money, seeing as I was saving up for my holiday in the summer and my sister's horse had had to have the vet visit, which cost her a small fortune. So, we arranged to cook mum a slap up meal and treat her to a visit to the local spa.

The plan seemed to be going well, apart from mum saying she was on a diet, which meant all our hard work in the kitchen seemed a bit of a wasted effort, although dad apparently wasn't on a diet and managed to eat my mothers share also.

However, the visit to the spa she loved, she had an aromatherapy face, neck and shoulder massage. I probably should have warned her about the oil going on her hair, but neither my sister nor me dared tell her she had walked out with hair looking like a sloth, although, her skin looked wonderful.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mercedes-Benz Cars. Powered by Blogger